So it’s not working out? No problem. We are here to help…
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If something isn’t right with your purchase, we’re here to help. In the event you need to return a product, here are a few things you should be aware of:
- We accept returns within 15 days;
- Products must have all the original packaging;
- Products must show no signs of use / must be in “like new” condition;
- Handheld devices must be reset to factory settings;
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and charges;
- Printer labels and/or ribbon cannot be opened;
- Some exceptions apply; please see below for complete details.
By returning a product through RMA to BarcodeScannerDeals.com iTech (BarcodeScannerDeals.com), the customer hereby agrees with BarcodeScannerDeals.com’s RMA, repair and return policy.
- An RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be obtained from BarcodeScannerDeals.com prior to returning products to BarcodeScannerDeals.com.
- RMA requests may be made online from BarcodeScannerDeals.com Website.
- An RMA is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance.
- Only products specified within the RMA request may be returned with the RMA# issued.
- Customers are responsible for freight and insurance fees when returning products to BarcodeScannerDeals.com.
Products Damaged In Transit
- Damaged shipments that are received by customers must be refused and returned. BarcodeScannerDeals.com customer service must be contacted within 48 hours of refusal.
- All received damaged products must be reported to carrier within 48 hours of receipt of products and BarcodeScannerDeals.com customer service contacted.
- Claims to BarcodeScannerDeals.com must be submitted within 5 business days.
- Exceptional claims outside of the normal RMA procedure are to be handled solely between BarcodeScannerDeals.com and the carrier.
Billing and Shipping Discrepancies
- All requests for correction must be made in writing within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Under no circumstance can short payment replace a Request for Correction or credit.
Product Return Guidelines
- The RMA number must be written on the shipping label only. Do not write on the manufacturer’s box.
- Products must be sent to the address specified on the RMA document.
- BarcodeScannerDeals.com will refuse collect shipments.
- Only if due to BarcodeScannerDeals.com error, BarcodeScannerDeals.com will authorize a return of product via teh carrier of choice, using Return preprinted labels.
- All potential claim(s) with carrier(s) used to return product(s) through RMA to BarcodeScannerDeals.com are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Refused shipments must be reported by customer to BarcodeScannerDeals.com within 48 hours of refusal.
- Credit for refused shipment will be issued once the product(s) are received and verified at the BarcodeScannerDeals.com warehouse.
- Restocking fees shall be applied for unjustified refusals. Credit will not be issued for special orders or custom configurations.
RMA – Returns for Credit
- All credits for return are based on the lesser of the purchase price or the current price, at the time the RMA is received at BarcodeScannerDeals.com’s warehouse.
- Request for product return must be done within 30 days from date of BarcodeScannerDeals.com’s invoice.
- RMA approval for product returns may take up to 48 hours.
- Special order and custom configured products are not accepted for return.
- Products discontinued by the manufacturer are not accepted for return.
- Consumables and Parts (including print-heads and batteries) cannot be returned.
- Software or Service contracts cannot be returned or credited.
- Computers and or devices with an operating system cannot be returned if the unit has been powered up, software has been activated and/or user configured.
- Label and Card Printers which have been used will not be eligible for return or credit.
- Products must be in the original manufacturer’s packaging, clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind.
- Double boxing for return is recommended.
- The RMA number must be written on the shipping label only. Please do not write on the manufacturer’s box.
- All products returned must contain all its original contents, including but not limited to: all manuals, accessories, cables, warranty cards, static bags, software, etc. just as the customer received them.
- All equipment must be in intact and unmodified and in like new condition. All open boxes will have minimum restocking fee of 15%.
- BarcodeScannerDeals.com will issue a credit to Customer less any applicable charges or fees.
- If BarcodeScannerDeals.com originally shipped product(s) and did not charge for freight, shipping expenses incurred for initial delivery of said product(s) will be deducted from the issued credit (unless previously stipulated in a mutually binding written agreement).
- All returned product(s) that do(es) not meet specified requirements will be returned to the sender/customer at their own expense.
- The Customer is responsible for all costs incurred by BarcodeScannerDeals.com due to any misrepresentation made during the process of obtaining or applying for an RMA.
- “Dead on Arrival” or “DOA” is defined as any product(s) that upon initial inspection by the consumer, has an “out of box” failure and falls within the Manufacturer’s stated DOA period.
- To obtain an RMA for a DOA product, the customer must contact BarcodeScannerDeals.com’s Service Department at 1-780-988-0215 and confirm the DOA status of the product.
- Upon receipt of the RMA product, BarcodeScannerDeals.com will, at its own discretion, repair, replace or credit the product to the customer.
- For products where the stated problem cannot be duplicated, a No Fault Found fee of $45 shall be applicable and products returned to the customer at their expense.
Repair Services – General
- Regular turn-around time for all repairs is 20 business days unless otherwise specified. No time guarantee is expressed or implied unless previously stipulated in a mutually binding written agreement.
- For all time sensitive or mission critical applications, please inquire about our warranty extension Service Agreements 1-780-988-0215.
- BarcodeScannerDeals.com is not responsible for loss of data during repairs for hardware or software issues. The customer is responsible for maintaining proper backups and keeping systems updated.
In Warranty Repairs
- BarcodeScannerDeals.com will accept repair of products under manufacturer warranty for which it is an authorized warranty service centre.
- BarcodeScannerDeals.com reserves the right to refer customers directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement according to its defective products return policy.
- BarcodeScannerDeals.com will ship the warranty repaired or replaced product freight prepaid.
- If a returned product is determined to be damaged or misused, it will be handled according to the out-of-warranty policy.
- Products repaired by BarcodeScannerDeals.com on behalf of the manufacturer and under the terms of their warranty, are guaranteed up to the end of the manufacturer’s original warranty. No extension shall be deemed attributable for repairs done in the latter part of the original warranty.
Issues NOT covered by warranty
- Physical damage due to accident, abuse, water, improper packaging or by any other than normal wear and tear.
- Products with unauthorized modifications or upgrades.
- Power surge or shortage.
- Software malfunction, file corruption or file deletion.
- Issues due to user-installed components and software.
Out of Warranty Repairs
- Upon its receipt, BarcodeScannerDeals.com will examine the product and provide the customer with a Parts and Labor Quote for the repair.
- To activate the repair process, the customer is required to sign and return the Quote and/or provide a Purchase Order.
- Shipping charges are at the customer’s expense and will be added to the invoice unless collect freight is requested.
- Applicable taxes will be added to the invoice.
- Should the customer elect not to have the product repaired or does not respond to the submitted quote within 10 business days, the product will be returned at the customer’s expense, and a $50 Estimation Fee will be charged.
- Products repaired by BarcodeScannerDeals.com are guaranteed 30 days, parts and labor, for the same stated problem.
BarcodeScannerDeals.com reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement without prior written consent.