Honeywell is recognized and awarded “Best Clinical Administration Hardware Device” for the CT40 XP HC Mobile Computer by Medtech Breakthrough, an independent market intelligence organization that recognized the top companies, technologies and products in the global health and medical technology market.
Honeywell CT40 XP HC Mobile Computer
The Honeywell CT40 XP Healthcare (HC) mobile computer is an all-purpose tool for healthcare professionals that simplifies, streamlines, and helps error-proof healthcare delivery. It also provides the longest lifecycle in its class. An Android™ Enterprise Recommended device, the CT40 XP HC is built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ platform.
Honeywell aims to provide clinicians and care staff with the best mobile technology so they can stay efficient, effective, and productive while providing quality care to their patients. The CT40 XP HC is a fully integrated mobility solution, ideal for any clinical workflow.
- Longest Lifecycle and Enhanced Data Security built on the Mobility Edge Platform
- Made with Disinfectant Ready Housing to withstand harsh cleaning & sanitation chemicals
- Seamless integration with existing EMR – Certified with the most widely used systems like Cerner and Epic
- Key Insights and Data Analytics for Device Management and Performance with Honeywell Operational Intelligence
- Enhanced Staff Communication with Honeywell Smart Talk
About Medtech Breakthrough
Part of Tech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence and recognition platform for global technology innovation and leadership, the MedTech Breakthrough Awards program is an independent program devoted to honoring excellence in medical and health related technology companies, products, services and people. The MedTech Breakthrough Awards provide a platform for public recognition around the achievements of breakthrough health and medical companies and products in categories that include Patient Engagement, mHealth, Health & Fitness, Clinical Administration, Healthcare IoT, Medical Data, Healthcare Cybersecurity and more. For more information visit MedTechBreakthrough.com.