The Ultimate Android™ Rugged Keyboard Mobile Computer
Skorpio X5 is More
Skorpio X5 is the best-in-class fully rugged key-based mobile computer to face the toughest enterprise challenges in Data Capture. The powerful next generation of Datalogic Skorpio family that stands out in any data collection application from distribution centers to retail stores. Lightweight, ergonomic, with plenty of different configurations and differentiating features, Skorpio X5 is the perfect business companion for professionals in the warehouse, shop floor, manufacturing floor and any logistics facility.
More Powerful and Extremely Rugged
Skorpio X5 is powered by the market leader Qualcomm Snapdragon® 660 platform clocked at 2.2 GHz for top performance in the most demanding applications. It features Google OS Android 10 with GMS and it is validated by Google as an ‘Android Enterprise Recommended’ (AER) rugged device.
Skorpio X5 is a fully rugged PDT designed for the toughest environments, with an IP65 sealing rating and 1.8 m / 6.0 ft repeated drops to concrete.
Top Reading Performance and Scan Engine Options
Skorpio X5 features the most comprehensive scan engine choice including a totally new near-far Extra Long Range (XLR) with best in the market snappiness and reading performance even on damaged or covered barcodes.
Wireless Charging or 'Classic' Contacts Wired Charging
With Skorpio X5 you can choose between a full contactless device with state of the art 15 watt Wireless Charging or an industry standard pogo-pin connector version that also allows ethernet connectivity within the Skorpio cradle.
Best in Class Visibility
Skorpio X5 feature a 4.3’’ display, the largest in his category, allowing the user to run more features rich applications or have a clearer and more easily readable screen in simpler apps. The high visibility display perfectly fits also in external environments
Full Shift Capacity
Replaceable battery with Standard 3500mAh or High Capacity 6200mAh choice, hot swappable battery technology and the Datalogic smart Battery Management application, allows customers to run 24/7 operations with no interruptions in the most demanding and scanning intensive applications.
- Qualcomm SD660 Octa-core 2.2 GHz platform providing power for the most demanding Apps
- Android 10 with Google Mobile Services; Android Enterprise Recommended for the ultimate user experience, platform stability and Enterprise features
- Largest display in its class with a 4.3” WVGA with Gorilla™ hardened glass delivering the highest visibility and readability even in direct sunlight
- RAM Memory: 3/4 GB; Flash Memory: 32/64 GB
- Four Scan Engine options: Linear imager, 2D imager Standard Range, 2D imager Mid-Range and 2D near-far Extra Long Range (XLR) with no compromises on data capture capabilities
- Choice of Wireless charging to eliminate contacts and reduce maintenance costs
- Rear 13 MP color camera to quickly document proof of damage or condition
- Removable battery pack with Hot Swap battery technology Standard 3500 mAh or High Capacity 6200 mAh
- Ruggedized with drop resistance up to 1.8 m / 6 ft to concrete and IP65 sealing to withstand the most harsh and demanding environments
- -20 to 50 ºC / -4 to 122 ºF operating temperature
- Dual band MIMO Wi-Fi featuring 802.11ac and 802.11r/k/v for fast roaming
- 47-key alphanumeric, 38-key function numeric, 28-key numeric to fit specific applications and user needs
- Bluetooth® v5 to empower Bluetooth peripherals with less power consumption
- NFC for proximity communications
- Chemical cleaner’s resistant plastics/enclosure to endure frequent cleaning and disinfections
- Pre-licensed device and browser lockdown powered by 42Gears to prevent device misuse
- Main market MDM’s and TE’s compliant
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI. Datalogic Shield, for Android security patches and OS upgrades, is included with EASEOFCARE.
Industry - Application
- Price Check and Update
- Store Inventory, Store Replenishment
- Online Order Fulfillment, Workforce Management
- Receiving Goods in Store
- Retail Front- End (Mobile POS, Assisted Sales)
- Receiving, Putaway, Replenishment
- Picking / Order Fulfillment
- Forklift operations
- Truck loading/unloading
- Inventory, Returns and Baggage Managemen
- Receiving, Inventory and Putaway Management
- Picking and Shipping, Work Order Management
- Quality Control & Traceability, Kitting
- Planogram Compliance
- Technical Documentation / Schematics
- Receiving and quality check
- Warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment
- Returns Management, Shipment batch tracking
- Pharmacy applications