Choice of Windows Embedded or Android™ Operating Systems
Legendary Falcon with upgraded performance! The Falcon™ X4 mobile computer features a high performance multicore 1 GHz architecture that offers blazing speed when running Windows Embedded Compact OS and allows easy upgradeability to the Android™ OS. Users will never run out of memory with the standard 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash.
Real-Time Data Capture and Communications
Capture bar codes using Datalogic 1D and 2D imaging technologies. Communicate over a superior TI 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX v4 compliance and MIMO technology for improved connectivity and coverage, or through wired standards including USB Hi-Speed, RS-232, Modem and Ethernet. Bluetooth® wireless technology v4 provides support for the new low energy mode (BLE) and for improved voice recognition via wide band audio.
Ergonomic and Rugged
Users feel the full shift difference of ergonomic handheld and pistol grip form factors to balance a 3.5 inch crystal clear display, full numeric or alphanumeric back-lit keyboards, and a one piece 5,200 mAh battery. With the best ergonomics in this market segment, the Falcon X4 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, repeated drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles.
Easy and Intuitive
Develop custom solutions using the industry-leading Datalogic Software Development Kit (SDK). Deploy quickly with the included Datalogic utilities or your preferred device management solution. Manage your installed devices using the pre-licensed Wavelink Avalanche or leverage the pre-licensed Wavelink Terminal Emulation (WEC7 only).
- Full-shift hot swappable battery
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drop to concrete and IP65 sealing rating
- Choice of 1D or 2D imagers featuring Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback (Green Spot only available on standard range imagers)
- Auto Range Imager for near/far 2D scanning
- Now with DPM support on standard range 2D models
- DotCode support on the DL Focus 2D Imager models
- Choice of Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 or Android v4.4
- TI 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX v4 compliance and featuring MIMO antenna technology
- 1 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash memory
- Bluetooth® wireless technology v4.0 with BLE (low energy) and Wide Band Audio for improved speech recognition (Android models only)
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 scan window
- WEC7 units include:
- Wavelink® Avalanche™ and Terminal Emulation pre-installed and pre-licensed
- Pal pre-installed and pre-licensed
- Upgradable to Android 4.4
- Attachable handle (and orderable pre-installed)
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI.
Industry - Application
Warehouse and Distribution Centers: Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Automotive/Industrial, Electronics, Food/Beverage, Consumer Products, Pharmaceutical, Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Cross Docking
- Put Away
- Voice Picking
- Cycle Count
- Shelf Replenishment
- Price Management
- Order Entry
- Assisted Sales
- Production Control